Used to indicate and expose complications with a wide variety of common drilling functions. Acadiana Oilfield Instrument's eGauge is very versatile and can be mounted on the pump, in the driller console or in a weight indicator box.
- Electronic 6" face is easily readable
- Easily mountable: driller's console on the mud pump, or in a weight indicator box or anywhere on the rigs location
- Configurable for a variety of inputs that include, pump pressure, tong line pull, casing pressure, SPM, RPM, temperature, and flow.
- 4 inch sunlight readable display
- Designed to fit existing consoles with standard 6" cutout and bolt pattern
- Battery powered (battery run time 12-18 months)
- Low battery indicator
- Optional external DC powered
- Adjustable high/low alarm set points with optional output for audible/visual alarm
- Designed to display common drilling process variables including, SPM, RPM, pressure, temperature, weight, torque etc.
- Accepts common sensor inputs (mV/V, ma)
When Ordering Indicate:
- Application: pressure, SPM, RPM, torque, weight on bit, hook load, temperature and range if applicable
- Gauge mounting
- Required capacity
- Battery or optional DC powered